Thursday, September 10, 2009

The way I dress? Oh its old school hip hop!

You ever speak to people who were teens in the late 80s or early 90s about how they silly they dressed and how atrocious their hair was? Apparently there are people who seem to think otherwise and that's where the moronically named Retro kidz come in? These "kidz" are always in their old school hip hop characters. Its just a character. I cant wait for these "kidz" to look in the mirror one day and just say "DAMN what the hell am I thinking? Is this how I really look?" Yeah foot long flattops and acid washed jeans were the shit! I mean really? Were these posers (and yes they are posers) not informed that they way they dressed has been completely ignored for a reason? Acid washed jeans were NEVER cool.
When have you ever heard someone say "Damn man I was the shit when I had that acid washed jean jacket" or "I never regretted having that flattop"? There's a reason why.


http://www.papermag.com/modules/archive/uploaded_images/2930_by_freaks07.jpg

But don't feel like you're special "Retro Kidz", there are more idiots like you out there. Take these douchebags for example. Go ahead take a second to see how outrageously stupid they look.



The first thing that comes to mind is COMPLETE IDIOTS! What in gods name were these jackasses thinking when they walked out the house? I will admit i have my fair share of bright colored sneakers, but to walk out the house like a bag of skittles in ridiculous. The second idiot has a bow tie on his sneakers. Its completely mind boggling how these guys aren't ashamed of themselves. Oh but there's more why not wear jeans underneath my mandras shorts? And suspenders? Really? Oh yeah they're to hold up my sweatpants. A hat with a propeller? Thats gotta be cool but I have to make sure I'm dressed appropriately so lets wear it with a bow tie. What really makes me angry is I bet these dumbasses think they're so called gangster. Let me tell you something, if you walk out the house looking like a geek, you deserve to get your ass beat like a geeks.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I'm gonna wear a propeller hat from now on. Good to have the hater back. It's been too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back man its been too long. Its about time that someone put this fucking PUTOS in their place, and you know what im getting some mandras shorts so that i can put them right under my jeans too, cuz damn that looks cool.

    ReplyDelete